Original Apple iPhone 6 Display With Touch
- Product Features & Description
- How We Source Original iPhone Displays?
- Shipping & Returns
- Genuine (OEM) Apple Display.
- Hassle-Free Return Pickup From Doorstep.
- 30 Days Return Window.
- 6 Months Crate Kart's Warranty.
- Every Display Is Tested To Strict Quality Standards Before Shipping.
- Factory Calibrated Display Performance, Including Luminance & Color Balance.
Replace a cracked or scratched front glass panel or malfunctioning display/screen on your phone, A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel, restore touch function, and eliminate the dead pixels or flickering on an aging display.
Why Spend More On Original Display?
The iPhone display is engineered together with iOS software for optimal performance and quality. A nongenuine display might cause compatibility or performance issues. For example, an issue might arise after an iOS software update that contains display updates.
If a service provider uses nongenuine display parts, the following might also occur:
- Multi-Touch might not respond on parts of the screen
- Degraded Multi-Touch performance, such as missed screen touches or touches not registering in the right location
- Touches might unexpectedly register during a phone call
- Display might not turn off during phone calls
- Accidental edge or palm touches might register
Display brightness and color issues:
- True Tone display doesn't function correctly
- Lost or degraded function of the ambient light sensor, causing the screen to dim or brighten incorrectly
- Incorrect display color calibration, such as the display to appearing too yellow or blue
- Display isn't uniformly bright
- Lower maximum brightness
- Unintentional battery drain
Chances are that part of the reason you paid good money for your phone was the quality of the display. Why throw that away just to save a few hundred bucks?
We all know Apple does not sell iPhone parts to consumer, Like most companies Apple wants customer to buy a new phone instead of repairing his out of warranty almost functional phone so that they can make more profit in sales of their newest iPhone.
So the question is how we source original iPhone displays?
There are two ways we source original iPhone displays:-
- Salvaged: Most of the displays we sell are salvage from used/unused phones which are purchased from auctions & liquidators so in short we buy fully functioning phones which are then harvested for their spare parts.
- Refurbhishment: Due to the nature of iPhone screen most of the time when the display is broken only the front glass is cracked other than that the screen is fully functional, So we buy broken front glass displays then those displays goes through a complicated process of replacing the front glass then the screen is tested again by installing it on a working phone, Only after the screen has passed all the test it's shipped to the customers.
Here at Crate Kart we believe customers have a right to repair, Phones break, Wear & tear is normal but throwing away almost functional phones shouldn't be.
We offer free shipping on all our products.
Additional Cost For Cash On Delivery Order (COD)
There may be a nominal charge for placing orders using Cash On Delivery (COD).
Cash On Delivery Availability
We offer Cash On Delivery on over 15000 pincodes (more will be added soon), If you don't see cash on delivery payment option it means we don't offer cash on delivery to your pincode yet.
Cash On Delivery Confirmations
You may receive a order confirmation call before shipping, In the unlikely event you missed the call you can confirm the order by calling us at +91-9152649207
Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
Usually shipments are delivered within 3 - 5 days
Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking number from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider, Customer can also track the shipment by using the Order# at the tracking page.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service we will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched.
Process For Parcel Lost In-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page, For more information on how to raise a return request please refer our refund/replacement policy.
Most products sold on our website (www.CrateKart.com) carries warranty, except those that are explicitly identified as "without-warranty", For more information on how to raise a warranty claim please refer our warranty policy.