Please check for current open positions below. In case you can't find your profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing - Executive
Experience: 1-2 years
CrateKart is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of their online marketing channels. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Identify trends and insights, and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media. (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Communicate with customers on social media, forward the leads to relevant team and monitor them.
- Assist in planning and execution of online newsletters and promotional emails.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience; user funnel
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and merchandising
- Write marketing literature (content, blogs, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is preferable.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Experience: 3 years
CrateKart is looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to join their digital marketing team. In this role, you will be creating a variety of digital assets used to engage and attract customers on www.CrateKart.com. You will be working alongside the Content, Digital Marketing, and Production teams to deliver your designs.
This role will conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the creative identity, positioning and messaging through all marketing touch points (including website, email, social media, print , packaging) and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic.
- Understand user experience best practices for web design & mobile interactions.
- Use current and future marketing channels to inform and delight our customers with visuals.
- Collaborate on implementation of website/email marketing A/B tests to increase sales performance and improve customer experience.
- Pro-actively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables and assets.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating online marketing, retail merchandising, visual branding, and user-centered design solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing design, digital advertising & retail design or e-commerce design.
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image-optimizing applications to create online user experiences
- A good eye and attention to detail designs
- Good understanding of typography for the web.
- Expert level photo retouching skills
- Ability to work independently.
Customer Service Representative - Inbound / Outbound
Experience: 3-4 years
Position Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1 year
# of vacancies: 2
Summary: Crate Kart for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls & Also efficient to make outbound calls daily.
- Effectively manage customer complaints on email and provide a resolution to customer queries via email.
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively