Original Apple Lightning Cable
- Product Features & Description
- How To Identify Original Apple Lightning Cable?
Genuine Apple Accessory.
- Taken From New iPhone Boxes.
- 10 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- 6 Month Warranty.
- Data Transfer Rate: Upto 100-480mbps Transfer Speed.
- Power Output: 10-30 Watts. (Depends On The Power Adapter)
- Usually Delivered Within 2-4 Days.
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to your Mac for syncing and charging, or to your wall charger for efficient charging.
Foolproof reversible design, This cable never lets you connect to an Apple device incorrectly.
Note: You can fast charge your iPhone 8 and later to 50 percent battery in less than 30 minutes, Fast charging works when you use one of these adapters:
Apple 18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W or 96W USB-C Power Adapter
If you're not sure which Apple Power Adapter you have, check the wattage on the top or bottom of the adapter.
- Genuine Apple Accessory.
Apple recommends using only original accessories with your Apple devices.
If you use a counterfeit or uncertified Lightning accessory, you could see these issues:
- Your iOS device could become damaged.
- The cable might be easily damaged.
- The connector end might fall off, get very hot, or might not fit properly into your device.
- You might not be able to sync or charge your device.
An Apple Lightning cable has "Designed by Apple in California" and either "Assembled in China," "Assembled in Vietnam," or "Indústria Brasileira" on the cable about seven inches from the connector. You'll see a 12-digit unique serial number at the end of this text.
You can also identity the authenticity of the accessories by a physical inspection.
These are some pictures of key things you must look for in original Apple cable.
Rounded, smooth, gold- or silver-colored contacts
Gray/metallic faceplate insert
Interlocks on USB shell are trapezoidal & are equally spaced from edge
USB contacts are gold-plated
USB surface is smooth and consistent
Surface of the insulator for the USB connection is uniform and flat