Apple iPhone 5s Display With Touch
- Product Features & Description
- Display Testing & Quality Assurance Procedures
- Premium Quality Display.
- 10 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Every Display Is Hand-Tested To Strict Quality Standards Before Shipping.
- Factory Calibrated Display Performance, Including Luminance & Color Balance.
- Usually Delivered Within 2-4 Days.
Our premium displays are all hand tested before shipping to ensure you get the best part every time. We back that up with our 10 Days Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty as well.
Why Buy From Us?
Our display is engineered for optimal performance and quality. A low quality display might cause compatibility or performance issues. For example, an issue might arise after an iOS software update that contains display updates.
If a service provider uses low quality display, the following might also occur:
- Multi-Touch might not respond on parts of the screen
- Degraded Multi-Touch performance, such as missed screen touches or touches not registering in the right location
- Touches might unexpectedly register during a phone call
- Display might not turn off during phone calls
- Accidental edge or palm touches might register
Display Brightness & Color Issues:
- Lost or degraded function of the ambient light sensor, causing the screen to dim or brighten incorrectly
- Incorrect display color calibration, such as the display to appearing too yellow or blue
- Display isn't uniformly bright
- Lower maximum brightness
- Unintentional battery drain
Chances are that part of the reason you paid good money for your phone was the quality of the display. Why throw that away just to save a few hundred bucks?
At CrateKart, we talk a lot about quality but what does that really mean?
We do a lot of testing, tracking, and tinkering to ensure we have the highest quality displays. And we back it up with 10 Days Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty.
Your time should be spent fixing, not wasted on a defective display.
Every display we sell has a serialized inventory code that allows us to track every single detail about the display in our warehouse—where it was manufactured and by whom it was tested, stocked, and shipped.
If one lot has an exceptionally high “incident” rate, we can quickly troubleshoot the weakest link in our supply chain and identify what to do differently in the future. All of this data means that we’re constantly making smarter decisions about our manufacturing, testing practices, and shipping methods.
- No scratches or manufacturing flaws in the glass.
- No separation between glass and plastic frame.
- Cables and connectors inspected for damage.
- Stable image with no flickering.
- No excessive light leakage from the sides of the LCD.
- Digitizer checked for proper functionality, including 3D touch.
- Measured for satisfactory luminance and even distribution of backlight.
- Inspected for distorted video, lines, and dead pixels.
Every display we sell is tested. Right here in our warehouse. We couldn't be more proud of our team of highly trained individuals that handle our quality control.
Every batch our manufacturers ship is so thoroughly tested that it's not uncommon for us to reject 20% of a given batch. Dealing with problem parts at the source means you or your customer won't have to deal with the headache of a failed part.
It would be a lot easier to just turn around and ship every display we receive. But we'll never do that—you're welcome.
Low Return Rates
Because of our in-house testing method, our return rate (from you, our customer) is very low. And we’re proud of that. We’re not really sure how any defective displays sneak through our testing process, to be honest. But alas, it happens. It just happens way less often than the other guys.
Like we said, every now and then a defective display sneaks through our Quality Control team. When that happens, rest assured that the display is covered by 10 Days Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty that we’ll actually honor. All you have to do is ask.